Fares Fair Travel in association with e-Travel offers the services of a dynamic and knowledgeable travel adviser that will assist you in managing your travel plans. My name is Tony King and my vast retail travel experience of 37 years would give you the best value deals around! This website may initially seem quite muddling with strange headers jumbled around but these are pretty much my personal interests in the travel industry, information around where I live, and some additional services I offer. Don't be scared to explore this website - there are some amazing topics all worth the search !
Only 14 of Barsa’s 32 international airline members offering flights out of South Africa are currently operating and permitting South African passengers to travel on them.
These figures highlight the seriousness of the international travel bans imposed against South Africa which have resulted in a 56% reduction in air connectivity options for South African travellers..The airlines that are operating flights and that are permitting South Africans to fly on them are as follows:
1. Air Botswana
2. Air France
3. Air Mozambique (LAM)
5. Ethiopian Airlines
7. Kenya Airways
9. Proflight Zambia
10. Qatar Airways
11. Turkish Airlines
12. El Al
The airlines that are not operating or are not permitting South African-originating traffic to board in SA are as follows:
1. Air Austral
2. Air Mauritius - only cargo
3. Air Namibia
4. Air Seychelles
6. British Airways
7. Cathay Pacific
8. Delta Airlines
9. Emirates - suspension of passengers from South Africa
11. KLM - only Dutch Nationals and EU Residents allowed
16. Saudi Arabian Airlines
17. Singapore Airlines - SQ only carrying Singapore Citizens or permanent residents on outbound flights
18. Virgin Atlantic
Barsa ceo, Zuks Ramasia, told Travel News that Barsa was compiling a weekly update to track the status of every airline that operated to South Africa, as the situation was so fluid. She stressed the seriousness of South Africa’s loss of air connectivity and talked about the importance for industry and government to work together to address the negative publicity surrounding the “SA Variant”.
I, Tony King, Senior Travel Advisor from the beautiful Port Alfred on the Sunshine Coast of the Eastern Cape - South Africa, am able to care personally and professionally, with my vast travel trade knowledge, for you with regard to your worldwide travel planning.
What I do ?
- Air bookings, simple point to point tickets up to detailed Round The World (RTW) Air Tickets,
- Low Cost Airline Carriers worldwide - we cover just about all those airline at the cheapest possible costs online.
- Hotels, Guest Houses, Bed and Breakfasts worldwide -- DYNAMIC SEARCH.
- Cruise agents for worldwide cruises at unbeatable pricing.
- Specialized and tailor-made travel packages, DYNAMIC PACKAGING.
- Coach Tours worldwide - luxury down to camping !
- Visa application assistance where possible and online visa form completion assistance service,
- Car Hire Worldwide - clients must hold a credit card or certain cheque cards in order to transact for any car hire bookings.
- Rail tickets and Rail passes in many countries.
- Transfers worldwide ( e.g. hotel to airport )
- Outbound Travel from South Africa, to the whole world !
- Inbound Travel to the whole of Southern Africa, but with specific emphasis on the Western and Eastern Cape Provinces.
- Many Eastern Cape Accommodation preferred STO rates e.g. Wild Coast Hotels and Activities and places to stay around Addo Elephant Park, Hogsback, Graaff Reinet and many other destinations!
- Grahamstown/Makhanda National Arts Festival Accommodation Booking Agent.
- Travel Insurance ( new policies and credit card insurance top-ups with all banks )
- Airport lounge passes.
Interesting daily updates on travel industry matters -- leave us a message here on facebook!
OR visit our Facebook Group Page