Amadeus River Cruises
- Five-star cruises at affordable prices. Book excursions in advance at reduced prices.
- Excursions not included in European river cruises. River Cruise passengers are usually seasoned travellers who are quite familar with European cities, allowing passengers to decide which excursions to do on the spot,
- Some ships have single cabins but charge the same per person rate in a double cabin (i.e. no single supplement )
Azamara Club Cruises
- Azamara Club Cruises provides complimentary amenities that other cruise lines charge extra for such as all gratuities for housekeeping, dining and bar staff, bottled water, soft drinks, speciality coffees and teas, selected spirits, beers and wines at all ship bars and self service laundry.
- Special night tours, called AzAmazing Evenings, are included. passengers experience local culture, from a romantic evening on a hillside in Tuscany with alive perforamance by three tenors, to red carpet treatment before a ballet at the Mikhailovsky Theatre in St Petersburg.
- Azamara cruises arrive earlier and stay later, giving passengers more time in port.
- Complimentary wine, beer an soft drinks with dinner. Gold- Medal dining and special themed dinners. Bites and Sites excursions available, which offer a sample of European flavours,
- Staterooms of between 16 and 58 square meters. Ships in Europe feature French balcony staterooms and twin balconies on selected vessels while in Portugal, Russia, Vietnam/Cambodia and Africa feature balconies,
- Speciality cruises include new wine cruises and Jewish Heritage tours. Christmas cruises explore Europe's Christmas Markets.
Carnival Cruise Lines
- Carnival's fleet annually carries 500 000 children and caters for all ages. With the Camp Carnival' programme, "Club 02" for teens and Carnival WaterWorks aqua parks,
- The line recently unveiled a partnership with Dr Seuss Enterprises to bring on board entertainment experiences,
- The cruïse line has launched a programme of live music concerts, while ships are docked in selected ports, including Lady Antebellum, Draghtry, Chicago, LeeAnn Rimes and Jennifer Hudson.
- Celebrity Cruises has 11 ships. Five in the new Solstice Class. Vessels feature manicured lawns, larger staterooms, a theatre and multiple dining options,
- Itineraries include Europe, Alaska, the Caribbean, Australia and New Zealand, Galapagos Islands and the Americsas.
- High modern luxury with haute crusine
- Emphasis on health and wellness
- A good cruise line for families as children under 18 cruise free
- Backed by Thompsons 24/7 hotline for emergencies for emergencies while travelling
- A six-star service, all inclusive option for the discerning traveller. It's midsize ships accommodate between 940 and 1080 passengers,
- Complimentary beverages, including fine wines and premium spirits, plus various non-alcoholic beverages,
- Recognised as one of the best in the world and has won numerous awarsd by Travel & Leisure and Conde Nast Traveller.
- Ideal trips for families with children of all ages, with accommodation in spacious rooms,
- Firework display, famous Disney characters on boards. spectacular shows, deck parties, outdoor movies, children and teens clubs along with adult facilities.
- Rotation of resturants on board.
- A river cruising operation. Features 360 degree Sun Deck and heated swimming pool with retractable roof that transforms into a cinema in the evenings,
- Custom-built ships offer more space per guest that most river ship operators,
- With a guest capacity of 182, the line is a good choice for an incentive or corporate getaways. Inclusions range from transfers and meals to complimentary drinks, tours and tips.
- A specialist in Alaskan cruises,
- Thompsons Holidays offers a total cruise experience that includes flights and pre- and post- cruise accommodation.
- Midsized ships for just 684 or 1250 guests. Offer a country-club-type casual ambiance where tuxedoes and gowns are not required
- Fine crusine, served in open seating resturants at no additional charges,
- Port-intensive itineraries that compromise overnight visits and extending evening port stays,
Regent Seven Seas
- An all-inclusive product with savings of up to $15000 ( ZAR 162366.00 ) per suite,
- Unlimited shore excursions, pre-paid gratuities and unlimited beverages, including fine wines and selected premium spirits,
Royal Caribbean International
- Sails to Europe, the Caribbean, Alaska, Asia, Dubai, Mexico, Bahamas, Bermuda, Panama Canal, Canada/New England, South America and Hawaii
- Children sail free on selected European cruises,
- On-board adventures range from the Adventure Ocaen Youth programme to bungee trampolines, rock climbing walls, ice skating, and in-line skating. On the shore there are unusual activies such a heli-hiking and swimming with stingrays.
- Fully inclusive river cruising, such as private butlers, tours, complimentary drinks and tipping ( on board and on shore )
- State of the art technology converts private, full size balconies into a Scenic Sun Lounge
- Scenic Tailor-made ( GPS guided tours on food or cycle at guests leisure ); Scenic Free Choice (optional excursions at each port); Scenic Enrich ( events giving access to Europe's historic and cultural highlights).
- Six intimate ships with all-suite accommodation in just 104 or 229 suites. Many of the suites feature verandas,
- Unique itineraries visiting must-see cities and hidden gems that larger ships cannot access,
- Awarded Travel & Leisure's World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line for the past five years.
SeaDream Yacht Club
- For seasoned travellers, an excellent yachting experience. provides guests with the feeling of owning a private yacht, where they can do as much or as little as they like. Still offers large ship amenities such as entertainment, boutiques and a fitness centre,
- Vessels visit intimate yachting harbours and ports, which larger vessels are not able to reach,
- SeaDream accommodates a maximum of 56 couples (112 guests ), with a crew of 95.
- Smaller ships and fewer guests on board (between 296 and 540 ), with high levels of personal service,
- Early bookings enable passengers to benefit from an all-inclusive Silver Privilege fare with price guarantee,
- Partners with the "Grand Chefs" of Relais & Chateaux and supports the Slow Food Promozione. Also partners with luxury brands _ Bulgari, Ferragamo and Davidoff - for amenities for guests. Private butlers are on hand.