Look at our Mauritius Quick Reference Guide.
- A 4 star property with a prime beachfront location, two scenic beaches, three restaurants and a unique wellness centre in the branches of a banyan tree,
- A wide choice of room types, superb kids facilities and a baby care room,
- An interchangeable, all-inclusive package with Le Mauricia is optional, enabling guests to dine at either hotel.
- A 4 star property with a beachfront setting in trendy Grand Baie. Offers wide choice of room types.
- Features two swimming pools on the beach, two restaurants, a wellness centre and a night club,
- An interchangeable, all-inclusive package with Le Canonnier is optional, enabling guests to dine at either hotel.
- Located on the beachfront of the protected north west coast, halfway between Grand Baie and Port Louis, Le Victoria is rated four star superior,
- An excellent property for groups and families, with spacious accommodation in a wide range of categories
- The resort has three restaurants and a new wellness centre
- An optional Beachcomber all-inclusive package includes imported brands and spirits.
- A five star fully inclusive resort including all meals, drinks, leisure facilities and more,
- Features two swimming pools, three beaches, a Spa by Clarins, a wellness centre and five restaurants,
- Ten minutes from the airport and a good choice for action filled holidays, families groups and nature lovers
- The five-star superior Paradis has an idyllic location with 7km of beach and in nearby the iconic Le Mourne mountain
- There is an 18-hole championship gold course, four restaurants shared with four more at sister hotel Dinarobin and an optional full-board-plus package,
- Features a Spa by Clarins, eight categories of rooms and villa and is a paradise for sports enthusiasts.
Centara Poste Lafayette Resort and Spa
- Sold on a half-board plus-one basis ; in addition to breakfast, clients can choose between lunch or dinner daily in participating food outlets. There's a three hour open bar service with a meal.
- Rooms feature modern technology including USB, network, printer and screen ports for quick plus and play.
Le Meridien Ile Maurice
- The hotel has two separate wings - the adults only Nirvana section and a deluxe wing. The Nirvana wing is ideal for honeymooners and couples seeking romance.
- The resort is sea-facing and offers a wide range of room categories
Preskil Beach Resort and Spa
- Resort is close to the airport with a short transfer but is not affected by air traffic noise,
- The TGIF Cocktail session exclusive to Holiday Tours clients is held every Friday from 18h00 - 18h30. Each guest is entitled to three cocktails or non-alcoholic mocktails.
- Property has a small hotel charm ideal for those seeking a more private experience,
- Free boat trips run to Ile aux Cerf daily with a complimentary picnic basket as part of the all-inclusive package
Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa
- This resort offers a dine around concept on half board. Fresh fish supplied daily from the jetty is prepared at the Crab Shack,
- Two-bedroom family rooms can accommodate two adults and up to three children aged 17 and under. Children stay free in these room types on half board.
Island Light Holidays
LUX* Belle Mare
- Recently upgraded, offering five-star luxury,
- Homemade ice cream offered free on the beach daily,
- Offers fine dining in a selection of resturants
- The all-inclusive rate includes drinks on the property,
- Features four pools and a spa.
- Many water sports on offer and a kid's club.
- A small boutique hotel on the east coast
- An adults only hotel it is ideal for romantic couples and offers personalized service and fine dining
- Under new management, meticulous attention to service is assured,
- Free upgrades to higher room categories,
- A Charming Creole-style hotel on a private island,
- Offers access to four superb beaches within a pristine marine reserve,
- Guests enjoy seasonal unlimited draught beer.
- Villas Caroline is located on an expansive beach on the west side, within walking distance of Flic and Flac,
- Features a FunClub with all-day entertainment and activities for all ages. Free beer, wine and ice cream on tap.
World Leisure Holidays
- Situated on the east coast, this four star hotel is only for travellers aged 16 years and older who are looking for peace and tranquillity away from kids,
- It is a popular choice for families with older children, singles, couples as well as the gay market
- It offers good value in terms of the food, beverages and entertainment.
La Pirogue Hotel
- A four star family hotel on the west coast, also catering for couples. During school holidays families fill up the hotel while during school terms most the guests are couples,
- A quaint and romantic hotel that offers great value and has all the facilities to suit families.
Le Touessrok Hotel
- A five star hotel with its own 18-hole gold course,
- Three private villas are available on the property for those seeking a more private holiday,
- The resort is considered great for families in terms of affordability and is also frequented by individuals.
Long Beach Hotel
- A five-star Mediterranean- style hotel in the form of a village,
- Suited to active travellers such as a running track and climbing walls. Also popular with families
- There are numerous restaurants and entertainment options in the square of the village,
Sugar Beach Hotel
- A five-star resort, yet affordable for family holidays. It sees significant repeat business,
- It has a South African fee about it ; the GM is an ex South-African and South African travellers makes up its highest occupancy
- Colonial-style architecture with superb facilities, specifically for sporting